- 1 package (12.84 ounces) frozen mini four-cheese pierogies
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound smoked turkey kielbasa, halved lengthwise and sliced diagonally
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- Boil pierogies according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add kielbasa, pepper and onion; cook and stir 10-12 minutes or until sausage is browned and onion is tender. Remove from pan.
- In same skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add pierogies; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until lightly browned. Return kielbasa mixture to pan; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sausage & Pepper Pierogi Skillet in Simple & Delicious February/March 2016
Reviews for Sausage & Pepper Pierogi Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2017
"This is a very easy dish. I will try it again. However, I will fry the pierogi instead of boiling them. They were mushy compared to the rest of the dish. Or, I will serve them on the side."
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2016
"easy and delicious. my husband loved it"