Sausage & Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- Ranch salad dressing
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine first five ingredients; add chicken and sausage. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high 6-8 minutes or until almost tender, stirring twice.
- Drain and discard marinade. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken, potatoes, sausage and pineapple. Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, turning frequently. Serve with ranch dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sausage & Chicken Kabobs(15)
Sort By :
Very simple, but very delicious. The marinade is delicious!
Everyone loved this recipe. I use the potatoe cooking a lot anytime I want to grill veggies with new potatoes they turn out perfect. The potatoes and veggies get done without being burnt.
Really enjoyed these kabobs, the marinade had just the right flavor. I needed to cook my potatoes a little longer, will make this again.
I had decided to make this on a cold day, and so didn't want to make it on the outside grill. I tried the George Foreman, altered the cook times and it was amazing. I also used the canned chunks of pineapple. I will definitely make this again, either on or off the outdoor grill. Either way it was great !
This is an amazing recipe! I've made it three times, all times while entertaining, and each time our guests are blown away! I nuke the potatoes and then put them on the grill in a grill basket with mushrooms...they get a bit crisper that way. Serve with bread and a salad...delish!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Kabob Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilled Fruit >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Pineapple >
- Grilling Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Dinners >