- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- Ranch salad dressing
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine first five ingredients; add chicken and sausage. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high 6-8 minutes or until almost tender, stirring twice.
- Drain and discard marinade. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken, potatoes, sausage and pineapple. Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, turning frequently. Serve with ranch dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSausage & Chicken Kabobs
"I like the addition of the sausage; however the potatoes were very bland. Would have been better in some marinade. Also, the chicken marinade seemed to lack flavor also. But fresh pineapple all the way. It's really no trouble to cut to make the kabobs extra special."
"Very simple, but very delicious. The marinade is delicious!"
"Everyone loved this recipe. I use the potatoe cooking a lot anytime I want to grill veggies with new potatoes they turn out perfect. The potatoes and veggies get done without being burnt."
"Really enjoyed these kabobs, the marinade had just the right flavor. I needed to cook my potatoes a little longer, will make this again."
"I had decided to make this on a cold day, and so didn't want to make it on the outside grill. I tried the George Foreman, altered the cook times and it was amazing. I also used the canned chunks of pineapple. I will definitely make this again, either on or off the outdoor grill. Either way it was great !"
"We love this recipe. When my kids had friends over, their friends gobbled it up, too."
"This was ok, but the marinade seemed to be a bit bland compared to marinades we usually use. I used Italian flavored sausage because it was all I had on hand, and it seemed to give the kabobs that extra flavor boost it needed."
"Sooo good!! Next time I will cook the potatoes longer before grilling! Tastes great with the ranch but def. not needed!"
"This was very tasty! I'm not sure that I love the potatoes, but I love grilled pineapple! I get the pre-cut fresh pineapple from my produce section. YUM!"