“My husband created this marinade while experimenting in the kitchen. It’s a perfect combination. Hope you enjoy it.” —Diane Mateer, Florence, Kentucky
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 3/4-inch slices
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple
- Ranch salad dressing
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine first five ingredients; add chicken and sausage. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high 6-8 minutes or until almost tender, stirring twice.
- Drain and discard marinade. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken, potatoes, sausage and pineapple. Grill, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until chicken juices run clear, turning frequently. Serve with ranch dressing. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sausage & Chicken Kabobs in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p14
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Sausage & Chicken Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review