Sauerkraut Hot Dog Topping Recipe
You'll relish this zesty condiment Erlene Cornelius sends! "For years, I stirred this up 'by guess and by golly' before finally figuring out the proper measure of ingredients so I could share the recipe," admits this Spring City, Tennessee cook. "It's great to have on hand anytime that you grill hot dogs or smoked sausages."
- 1 can (15 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; cook on low heat until heated through. Serve over hot dogs. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 17 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Sauerkraut Hot Dog Topping
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC