Sauerkraut Hot Dog Topping Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; cook on low heat until heated through. Serve over hot dogs. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Sauerkraut Hot Dog Topping(3)
Sort By :
Really easy and was delicious on grilled Salens hotdogs. I did not add caraway seeds bc I don't care for the, and was still really good. Would definintely make again.
A really unique way to combine some favorite condiments. Makes a very tasty topping for hot dogs.