- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before
- removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, beat butter, chocolate and vanilla in a bowl; add sugar
- and beat well. Add milk; beat until smooth and fluffy. Spread
- between layers and over top and sides of cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 680 calories, 31 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 598 mg sodium, 99 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.