- in sauerkraut and nuts. Spread into a greased 9-in. square baking
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cake tests done. Cool before
- For glaze, bring first four ingredients to boil in a heavy saucepan.
- Boil for 3 minutes; do not stir. Remove from the heat; immediately
- stir in nuts, sugar and vanilla. Pour hot glaze onto center of cake
- and spread to edges. Cool before cutting. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 511 calories, 28 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 428 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.