Sauerkraut-Beef Bake Recipe
My husband goes to school and works full-time, and I'm the mother of a 1-year old. With a busy schedule like ours, this quick recipe of pantry staples is just perfect!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (27 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/2 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 soup can water
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained, optional
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- 2. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, combine the beef, sauerkraut, rice, soup, water and soup mix. Add mushrooms if desired. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Sauerkraut-Beef Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC