My husband goes to school and works full-time, and I'm the mother of a 1-year old. With a busy schedule like ours, this quick recipe of pantry staples is just perfect!
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (27 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/2 cup uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 soup can water
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained, optional
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, combine the beef, sauerkraut, rice,
- soup, water and soup mix. Add mushrooms if desired. Cover and bake
- at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Tip: Recipe can easily be doubled for a larger group.