- Stir-fry carrot and red pepper in remaining oil for 3-4 minutes. Add
- snow peas and onions; stir-fry 2-3 minutes longer or until
- vegetables are crisp-tender. Return beef to skillet.
- Drain noodles; add to the pan. Add peanut sauce and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 536 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 795 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 34 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now