- uncovered, for 7-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- 170°. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Combine flour and remaining broth until smooth; stir into pan juices.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream. Drain noodles; serve with
- chicken and sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 1/4 cup sauce and 3/4 cup noodles equals 379 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 116 mg cholesterol, 454 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.