- Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat. Add 1/4 cup
- Parmesan cheese and mustard.
- Pour over zucchini. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 3-4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 346 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 1,126 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.