- In a saucepan, melt butter; whisk in flour and salt until smooth.
- Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat. Add 1/4 cup
- Parmesan cheese and mustard.
- Pour over zucchini. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 3-4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 346 calories, 23 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 1,126 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now