Saucy Ranch Beans Recipe
With two men in the house, I need to put together stick-to-your ribs meals. My husband and son are never disappointed when these saucy beans are the featured fare. - Sue Neeld, Duncan, Oklahoma.
- 2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 jar (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 1. In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 each: 231 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 720mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Saucy Ranch Beans
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC