Saucy Ranch Beans Recipe
With two men in the house, I need to put together stick-to-your ribs meals. My husband and son are never disappointed when these saucy beans are the featured fare. - Sue Neeld, Duncan, Oklahoma.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:8-10 servings
- 2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 jar (8 ounces) taco sauce
- 1. In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 231 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 720 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC