Saucy Ranch Beans Recipe
With two men in the house, I need to put together stick-to-your ribs meals. My husband and son are never disappointed when these saucy beans are the featured fare. - Sue Neeld, Duncan, Oklahoma.
- 2 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 jar (8 ounces) taco sauce
- In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Ranch Beans in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p203
Reviews for Saucy Ranch Beans(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review