Cream of chicken soup provides the comforting flavor in this pleasant potato dish from Edna Hoffman of Hebron, Indiana. With just three ingredients, each homey helping costs a mere 41 cents. Plus it's low in fat.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled, cooked and cubed
- In a saucepan, combine soup and broth; stir in potatoes. Cook over
- medium-low heat until mixture just begins to simmer and potatoes are
- heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts:Nutritional Analysis: One 3/4-cup serving (prepared with low-fat soup and low-sodium broth) equals 166 calories, 288 mg sodium, 5 mg cholesterol, 35 gm carbohydrate, 5 gm protein, 1 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch.