Saucy Pork Chops for 2
This recipe is a delicious main dish for supper. It is perfect for empty-nesters because it does not make too much. The pork loin chops always come out super tender.Alpha Wilson, Roswell, New Mexico
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 25 min.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour and pepper. Add pork chops
- and shake to coat. In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking
- spray, brown pork on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and
- mustard; pour over pork and turn to coat. Reduce heat; cover and
- simmer for 20-30 minutes or until meat is tender. Remove chops and
- keep warm. Reduce heat to low. Stir sour cream into pan juices; heat
- through (do not boil). Pour over chops. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 253 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.