Saucy Pork Chops for 2 Recipe
This recipe is a delicious main dish for supper. It is perfect for empty-nesters because it does not make too much. The pork loin chops always come out super tender.Alpha Wilson, Roswell, New Mexico
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine flour and pepper. Add pork chops and shake to coat. In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork on both sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the broth, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; pour over pork and turn to coat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until meat is tender. Remove chops and keep warm. Reduce heat to low. Stir sour cream into pan juices; heat through (do not boil). Pour over chops. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Saucy Pork Chops in Country Woman July/August 2003, p36
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Saucy Pork Chops for 2(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >