- 1 boneless pork loin chop (1/2 inch thick and 5 ounces)
- Dash pepper
- 4 tablespoons water, divided
- 4 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash onion powder
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Season pork chop with pepper; place in a small nonstick skillet. In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons water, ketchup, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and cinnamon; pour over pork. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove pork chop and keep warm. Combine cornstarch and remaining water until smooth; stir into pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Pour over pork. Yield: 1 serving.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Saucy Pork Chop
"Pork chops tasted great and I served it over mashed potatoes."
"I liked how quick this went together and how good it tasted!"
"I always have these ingredients on hand. quick, easy, and tasty."
"Great recipe! I served it with a Kashi rice pilaf & peas. Wonderful!"
"Real easy to make and tasted great."