Saucy Pork and Beans Recipe
—Ginnie Busam, Pewee Valley, Kentucky
- 4 cans (15 ounces each) pork and beans
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup cola
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1. In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12 servings.
3/4 cup equals 223 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 935 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Saucy Pork and Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC