—Ginnie Busam, Pewee Valley, Kentucky
- 4 cans (15 ounces each) pork and beans
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup cola
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Saucy Pork and Beans in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2008, p91
Reviews for Saucy Pork and Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review