- 4 pounds uncooked large shrimp in the shell
- 2 cups butter
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon each lemon-pepper seasoning, paprika, dried parsley flakes, garlic powder, onion powder and barbecue or hickory seasoning
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Place shrimp in two 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. In a saucepan, melt butter. Add orange slices; cook and stir until oranges fall apart. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Pour over the shrimp. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Saucy Orange Shrimp in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p221
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Saucy Orange Shrimp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review