Saucy Mushroom Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, brown chops on both sides in 1 teaspoon oil; remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in remaining oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Add wine, stirring up any browned bits; cook for 4-6 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half. Stir in soup and broth. Bring to a boil. Return pork chops to the pan. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Saucy Mushroom Pork Chops(3)
Sort By :
quick and easy. Family loved it.
Very good! The sauce had a great flavor. I made mashed potatoes on the side and the sauce made a great gravy on top. I'm going to try this with chicken too. Yum!
I have made this recipe many times, i brown chops on each side first then mix all ingredients together and put in slow cooker for several hours serve with rice and use sauce on both rice and chops grama pam
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >