- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- For the barbecue sauce, combine ketchup, brown sugar and mustard in a small bowl.
- Grill patties, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3 minutes on each side. Brush with barbecue sauce. Grill 4-6 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting and turning several times. Serve on buns. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Saucy Herb Hamburgers in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p96
Reviews forSaucy Herb Hamburgers
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review