Saucy Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- Lemon slices, optional
- 1. In a microwave-safe dish, microwave butter, covered, until melted; add brown sugar and lemon juice, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reserve 2/3 cup for drizzling.
- 2. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Brush pork chops with remaining sauce. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 3. Stir sauce to combine and gently reheat if necessary; drizzle over pork chops. Top with lemon slices if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 pork chop: 476 calories, 30g fat (14g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 162mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, trace fiber), 36g protein
Reviews for Saucy Grilled Pork Chops
"Simple, easy, delicious. Great weeknight dinner option."
"This was simple and good. Nothing to necessarily write home about, but a quick, easy and good dinner for the family."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.