Saucy Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 8 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- Lemon slices, optional
- 1. In a microwave-safe dish, microwave butter, covered, until melted; add brown sugar and lemon juice, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reserve 2/3 cup for drizzling.
- 2. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Brush pork chops with remaining sauce. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 3. Stir sauce to combine and gently reheat if necessary; drizzle over pork chops. Top with lemon slices if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1 pork chop equals 476 calories, 30 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 141 mg cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Saucy Grilled Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.