Saucy Fruit Medley Recipe
This is a variation of a recipe handed down from my mother-in-law. It can be used for brunch, as a refreshing dessert in summer or a colorful topping on yellow cake during the holidays. It keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days. This healthy combination can be stretched by adding more fruit and juice to the leftovers. The flavor improves each day. -Linda Tucker, Farmington, Missouri
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (15 ounces) fruit cocktail, drained
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cranberry-strawberry or cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, optional
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Saucy Fruit Medley in Reminisce January/February 2001, p48
Reviews for Saucy Fruit Medley(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2009
This is a fast and easy recipe.My granddaughter loves to make this for family dinners.