Saucy Cocktail Meatballs Recipe
I received this recipe from my Grandmother many years ago. She would serve it every year at Christmas time while I was growing up. Now I serve it every year.—Susie Snyder, Bowling Green, Ohio
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1. Place meatballs in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over meatballs.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Yield: about 5 dozen.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC