Saucy Cocktail Meatballs
I received this recipe from my Grandmother many years ago. She would serve it every year at Christmas time while I was growing up. Now I serve it every year.Susie Snyder, Bowling Green, Ohio
60 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 3 hours
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Place meatballs in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the
- remaining ingredients. Pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Yield:
- about 5 dozen.