More Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes »
- 9 bone-in chicken thighs (about 3-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place on a broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce. Pour over chicken; stir to coat. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Saucy Chicken Thighs
Sort By :
"Awesome and delicious and can be adjusted for a smaller family"
"My husband and step son love this! easy and great taste!"
"Great taste and very tender! Used boneless chicken thighs instead and cook for 4 1/2 hours on low."
"Surprisingly these have a smoky flavor even though they are cooked in the slow cooker all day. The chicken does just fall off the bone. The meat is very moist. We used sweet baby ray's bbq sauce. Very good, extremely easy. This dish went well with corn on the cob and mac and cheese."
"I will definitely make this again. My husband commented several times about how good this was. The recipe was very easy to prepare and very economical."