More Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes »
- 9 bone-in chicken thighs (about 3-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place on a broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce. Pour over chicken; stir to coat. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Saucy Chicken Thighs
"This Was Delicious!! would be great on pork chops........ will definitely be making this again!"
"Love slow cooker recipes like this....easy, delicous and so tasty!"
"This was good, but not fabulous. I think I'm going to use a better BBQ sauce.....I just used an off brand and that was probably stupid of me, lol! But it didn't sit well with my tummy. Not the recipes fault....."
"This is a wonderful weeknight dish. It's great to come home from work and have this all ready to go. I like serving it with rice pilaf. The sauce is so good!"
"Awesome and delicious and can be adjusted for a smaller family"
"My husband and step son love this! easy and great taste!"
"Great taste and very tender! Used boneless chicken thighs instead and cook for 4 1/2 hours on low."
"I will definitely make this again. My husband commented several times about how good this was. The recipe was very easy to prepare and very economical."