More Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes »
- 9 bone-in chicken thighs (about 3-1/4 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Place on a broiler pan. Broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, honey, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and pepper sauce. Pour over chicken; stir to coat. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Saucy Chicken Thighs
Sort By :
"This was good, but not fabulous. I think I'm going to use a better bbq sauce.....I just used an off brand and that was probably stupid of me, lol! But it didn't sit well with my tummy. Not the recipes fault....."
"This is a wonderful weeknight dish. It's great to come home from work and have this all ready to go. I like serving it with rice pilaf. The sauce is so good!"
"Awesome and delicious and can be adjusted for a smaller family"
"My husband and step son love this! easy and great taste!"
"Great taste and very tender! Used boneless chicken thighs instead and cook for 4 1/2 hours on low."