Saucy Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 3/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Cooked noodles or rice
- Minced fresh parsley
- 1. In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, combine the soups, sour cream, wine, onion, mushrooms and seasoning. Arrange chicken over top.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over noodles or rice. Garnish with parsley. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 397 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 1,035 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Saucy Chicken Casserole
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.