Saucy Chicken A La King Recipe
We serve this saucy chicken over hot cooked noodles, rice or toast.
- 1/2 cup quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1. In a skillet, saute mushrooms and green pepper in butter until crisp-tender. Add in the flour, bouillon, pepper and salt; stir until smooth. Gradually add milk and water. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in chicken; cook until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 459 calories, 31 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 800 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Saucy Chicken A La King
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC