Saucy Broccoli Casserole Recipe
"This saucy casserole won Grand Champion in the heart healthy contest at a local fair last year," reports Rhonda Sells of Strafford, Missouri. "Its tempting appearance makes folks want to dig right in."
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup crushed seasoned stuffing
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1. Place broccoli in an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Combine soup and lemon juice; pour over broccoli. Toss stuffing and margarine; sprinkle over soup mixture.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 7 servings.
1 cup: 81 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Saucy Broccoli Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC