Saucy Broccoli Beef Bake Recipe
This is one of those casseroles that tastes even better reheated the next day.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 block (4 ounces) process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 3/4 cup cooked rice
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup canned mushroom stems and pieces
- 3 tablespoons Homemade Cream-Style Soup Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Remove from the heat. Add the broccoli, cheese, rice, green pepper and mushrooms; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, whisk together the soup mix and water. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes, whisking occasionally. Pour over beef mixture and stir until combined.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Saucy Broccoli Beef Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC