- Meanwhile, for sauce, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and
- mustard in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, for 2 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- Remove chops from skillet. Saute onion in remaining butter and oil
- for 1 minute. Return pork to the pan; top with sauce. Reduce heat;
- cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160°. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pork chop with 1/4 cup sauce equals 519 calories, 25 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 198 mg cholesterol, 804 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.