- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with sweet onion, drained
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Stir in beans, tomato sauce and tomatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve over rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Saucy Beefy Beans in TasteofHome.com 2016
Reviews for Saucy Beefy Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review