Saucy Barbecue Beef Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut into chunks
- 1-3/4 cups ketchup
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 16 sandwich rolls, split
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine the first 11 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 3 hours or until beef is tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Remove beef from sauce and shred; return to the sauce and heat through. Serve on rolls. Yield: 16 servings.
1 each: 447 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 758mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Saucy Barbecue Beef Sandwiches
"i made this years ago but lost the recipe but now found it again..thanks taste of home..."