Saucy Apricot Chicken
Four ingredients are all you'll need for Dee Gray's tender chicken entree. "The tangy glaze is just as wonderful with ham or turkey," notes the Kokomo, Indiana reader. "Leftovers reheat nicely in the microwave."
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) apricot preserves
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Hot cooked rice
- Place chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the preserves and soup
- mix; spoon over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or
- until meat is tender. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now