Saucepan Brownies Recipe
—Dorelene Doddridge, Kirk, Colorado
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in the biscuit mix, milk and egg until blended. Add nuts.
- 2. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 143 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 136 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Saucepan Brownies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC