- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in the biscuit mix, milk and egg until blended. Add nuts.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Saucepan Brownies in Country Woman January/February 1994, p35
Reviews for Saucepan Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2012
very moist and tasty!
Everyone loved them!