- pink; drain and set aside.
- On a floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to a
- 14-in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Build up edges slightly.
- Prick dough thoroughly with a fork. Bake at 450° for 5-8 minutes
- or until lightly browned.
- Spread crust with spaghetti sauce. Top with spinach, mushrooms,
- pepper, onion and sausage. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes
- longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 298 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 756 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 17 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 medium-fat meat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.