Sassy Blue Cheese Potato Topper Recipe
This topper works great on a spud or even as a dip. This blue cheese spread with a twist will be gobbled up quickly! Ronald James Bishop Ridgefield, Washington
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 jar (5 ounces) blue cheese spread
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Baked potatoes
- 1. In a small bowl, beat mayonnaise and blue cheese spread until smooth. Stir in the onion, parsley, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Serve over potatoes. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 359 calories, 38g fat (7g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 393mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Sassy Blue Cheese Potato Topper
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC