Sassy Blue Cheese Potato Topper Recipe
This topper works great on a spud or even as a dip. This blue cheese spread with a twist will be gobbled up quickly! Ronald James Bishop Ridgefield, Washington
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 jar (5 ounces) blue cheese spread
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Baked potatoes
- 1. In a small bowl, beat mayonnaise and blue cheese spread until smooth. Stir in the onion, parsley, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Serve over potatoes. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup topping calculated without potato) equals 359 calories, 38 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 393 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Sassy Blue Cheese Potato Topper
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC