This topper works great on a spud or even as a dip. This blue cheese spread with a twist will be gobbled up quickly! Ronald James Bishop Ridgefield, Washington
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 jar (5 ounces) blue cheese spread
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Baked potatoes
- In a small bowl, beat mayonnaise and blue cheese spread until smooth. Stir in the onion, parsley, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Serve over potatoes. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Sassy Blue Cheese Potato Topper in Taste of Home February/March 2009, p62
Reviews for Sassy Blue Cheese Potato Topper
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review