Santa's Snack Mix Recipe
At Christmas, I love to make gifts in a jar, from jellies and jams to cookie and snack mixes. —Lori Daniels, Beverly, West Virginia
- 2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup holiday milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- 1. In two wide-mouth quart jars, layer all of the ingredients. Cover jars. Decorate with fabric and ribbon. To serve, pour into a bowl and stir to combine. Yield: 7 cups.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 445 calories, 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Santa's Snack Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC