At Christmas, I love to make gifts in a jar, from jellies and jams to cookie and snack mixes. —Lori Daniels, Beverly, West Virginia
- 2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup holiday milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- In two wide-mouth quart jars, layer all of the ingredients. Cover jars. Decorate with fabric and ribbon. To serve, pour into a bowl and stir to combine. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Santa's Snack Mix in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p107
Reviews for Santa's Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review