- 2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup holiday milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- In two wide-mouth quart jars, layer all of the ingredients. Cover jars. Decorate with fabric and ribbon. To serve, pour into a bowl and stir to combine. Yield: 7 cups.
Reviews for Santa's Snack Mix
Sort By :
Very good and easy to make. Have included bags in with packages we mailed to family along with the recipe.
A friend made this and gave it as Christmas gifts, and I was a recipient of some of it. This mix is delicious!! I will definitely be making this.
Did substitute butterscotch chips for peanut butter chips. LOVED IT!!!!!!!!