Santa Fe Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon canned chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 teaspoons salsa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 pitted ripe olive, quartered
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, chilies, chipotle pepper and garlic salt. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- 2. Top with salsa, onion and an olive piece. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
2 egg halves (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 111 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 215 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Santa Fe Deviled Eggs
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.