- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon canned chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 teaspoons salsa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 pitted ripe olive, quartered
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, chilies, chipotle pepper and garlic salt. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Top with salsa, onion and an olive piece. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Santa Fe Deviled Eggs
Sort By :
My family LOVES this recipe! Wonderful flavor and easy to make. They were gone is seconds!
I make these all the time. I love this recipe! I substitute miracle whip and they taste great.
We raise hens and always have eggs on hand and I'm always looking for new recipes. This recipe was great and everyone loved the smokey flavor from the chipotle peppers. The heat was just right!