- garlic in oil until tender. Add the tomato sauce, mushrooms, basil,
- oregano and pepper. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Add the beans.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese over
- crust. Top with the bean mixture and remaining cheeses. Sprinkle
- with olives. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is
- melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 325 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 606 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 15 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now