- 6 medium ears sweet corn in husks
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup steak sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Soak corn in cold water for 1 hour. Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe dish, combine butter and garlic. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes or until garlic is softened, stirring once. Stir in the steak sauce, chili powder and cumin; set aside.
- Carefully peel back husks from corn to within 1 in. of bottom; remove silk. Brush corn with sauce. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Santa Fe Corn on the Cob in Light & Tasty August/September 2002, p5
Reviews for Santa Fe Corn on the Cob
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review