- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) V8 juice
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- Sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and corn chips, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beans, corn, tomatoes, juice, salad dressing mix and taco seasoning.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or until heated through. Serve with sour cream, cheese and corn chips if desired. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
Reviews for Santa Fe Chili
"Awesome chili! We loved it. Added a little more V-8."
"I wasn't sure about the seasoning packets but wow this is the best chili. I did change one thing because my husband doesn't like ground beef, i used ground lamb...amazing. thank you for the recipe. Even better next day."
"Big hit with everyone"
"I used all the ingredients the recipe calls for, but made quite a few changes to the amounts & measurements. I only used 1 can of each of the beans, cut way back on the corn & used 4 cups of V8 juice. I also only used 1 packet of each of the seasonings. Loved it the way I made it!"
"the whole family loved it and voted this is the only chili I am to make from now on"