Santa Fe Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) V8 juice
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- Sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and corn chips, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beans, corn, tomatoes, juice, salad dressing mix and taco seasoning.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or until heated through. Serve with sour cream, cheese and corn chips if desired. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
Reviews for Santa Fe Chili(11)
Sort By :
Five Star delicious and EASY chili recipe. Made once; making again now for Saturday afternoon. Love the ease of making this (brown the meat then throw everything in crock pot and let it cook) and the variety of beans in this recipe. Going to add jalapeno slices to my bowl of chili, along with the cheese and sour cream, since I prefer my chili with a little heat!
Everyone loved it!
This was awesome and made so many left overs!! I will be adding this to my cold weather cook book. :) Love, Love!
My daughter-in-law made this chili for us during the Christmas holiays and we just loved it. Kept reheating it the next days till it was gone. Will definitely make it again and again.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Chili >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chili Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Ground Beef Chili Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Mexican Chili >
- Mexican Chilies >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Potluck Chili Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Beef Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Chili >