Santa Fe Chili Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cans (7 ounces each) white or shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) V8 juice
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning
- Sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and corn chips, optional
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beans, corn, tomatoes, juice, salad dressing mix and taco seasoning.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or until heated through. Serve with sour cream, cheese and corn chips if desired. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
Reviews for Santa Fe Chili(10)
Sort By :
Everyone loved it!
This was awesome and made so many left overs!! I will be adding this to my cold weather cook book. :) Love, Love!
My daughter-in-law made this chili for us during the Christmas holiays and we just loved it. Kept reheating it the next days till it was gone. Will definitely make it again and again.
Top notch recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Chili >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chili Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Ground Beef Chili Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Mexican Chili >
- Mexican Chilies >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Potluck Chili Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Beef Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Chili >