Santa Fe Chicken Pita Pizzas Recipe
- 4 whole pita breads
- 1/2 cup refried black beans
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with beans. Top with salsa, chicken, chilies and olives; sprinkle with cheese.
- 2. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with green onion; serve with sour cream. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 380 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 776 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Santa Fe Chicken Pita Pizzas
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.