Santa Fe Chicken Pita Pizzas for 2 Recipe
- 2 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup refried black beans
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- 1/3 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1. Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with beans. Top with salsa, chicken, chilies, olives and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream; sprinkle with onion. Yield: 2 servings.
1 pizza equals 373 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 762 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.